1. PERSONAL DATA
The controllers of personal data obtained via the website www.berlinki.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) are jointly the companies of Grupa Smithfield Polska, bound by the joint controllers agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Joint Controllers”). An extract from the agreement was published, among others, on the website of www.animex.pl (in the “Personal data of Grupa Smithfield Polska” tab). It is these entities that determine the purposes and methods of processing your personal data.
The Joint Controllers have designated the following point of contact for data subjects: Smithfield Polska Personal Data Protection Office: ul. Chałubińskiego 8, 00-613 Warsaw, e-mail address:email@example.com.
In order to monitor the correct compliance with the principles of personal data protection, the Joint Controllers appointed the Data Protection Officer; you can contact him electronically by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Joint Controllers take care of the protection of personal data and privacy of visitors to the Website (hereinafter referred to as “the Users”). Personal data collected via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
The Website has a YouTube plug-in and a Facebook plug-in, after clicking which the User is sent to the social profile of the Berlinki brand products posted on YouTube or Facebook, respectively. As a result, User’s data is also transferred to the above-mentioned websites and in the narrow scope of processing, which is the collection of data and their transmission to the above-mentioned websites, the User’s data is jointly controlled by the Joint Controllers and, respectively, Google Ireland Ltd. (in the scope of the YouTube plug-in) or Facebook Ireland Ltd. (in the scope of the Facebook plug-in). Detailed information on data processing by Google Ireland Ltd. is available at:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en, and by Facebook Ireland Ltd. at:https://facebook.com/about/privacy/update.
We want each User to know exactly how they can protect both their personal data and their privacy. Therefore, please read the information below carefully.
The User’s personal data is processed by the Joint Controllers for the purpose of:
- fulfilling obligations imposed on the Joint Controllers by legal provisions;
- ensuring the correct display of the Website on the device used by the User, adapting the content of the Website to the preferences of Users, and its continuous optimising, including the use of Google Analytics, as well as popularising the Website and the social profile of products under the Berlinki brand on YouTube and Facebook (legitimate purpose of the Joint Controllers);
The legal basis for the processing of User’s personal data is, respectively:
- Art. 6 (1) (c) of GDPR — to the extent to which personal data are processed due to legal obligations;
- Art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR — to the extent that personal data is processed in order to ensure the correct display of the Website on the device used by the User, adapt the content of the Website to the preferences of Users, and its continuous optimisation, including the use of Google Analytics, as well as popularise the Website and the social profile of products under the Berlinki brand on YouTube and Facebook.
The recipients of the personal data provided by the User are suppliers of goods and services necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes and entities entrusted with the processing of User’s personal data by the Joint Controllers.
As regards the processing of User’s data for statistical purposes, the recipient of their data is Google Inc. based in the USA.
As regards the processing of User’s data in order to popularise the Website and the social profile of products under the Berlinki brand, posted:
- on YouTube, the recipient of their data is Google Ireland Ltd.,
- on Facebook, the recipient of their data is Facebook Ireland Ltd.
The User’s personal data shall be stored:
- in the case of personal data processed in order to fulfil obligations resulting from legal provisions — until the fulfilment of these obligations and for the period required by law;
- in the case of personal data processed in connection with the legitimate interest of the Joint Controllers — until the legitimate interests of the Joint Controllers constituting the basis for this processing are fulfilled or until an objection to such processing is raised.
The User has the right to access personal data, as well as the right to rectify, delete, limit, or transfer them, as well as the right to object to the processing. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body — the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Cookies are small files saved on the User’s computer, in which the settings and other information related to the use of the Joint Controllers’ Website are stored. Cookies make it possible to recognise the basic parameters of the User’s device and thus properly display the Website. They are also necessary to ensure the continuity of the User’s session.
Cookies are collected by, among others the following data related to User’s using of the Website: type of browser used, operating system used, URL of the previously visited page, time of sending the request to the server, computer’s IP address.
- ensuring the correct operation of the Website and its display on the User’s device;
- analysing and researching, and in particular creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows the Website to be adapted to the preferences of its Users.
The Joint Controllers use two types of cookies:
- session cookies, which are deleted from the User’s device memory after the end of the browser session;
- persistent cookies, which are stored in the memory of the User’s end device and remain there until they are deleted or expire.
Cookies collected through the Website are not used for marketing purposes, including determining individual preferences of the Users based on their activities undertaken on the Website.
Detailed information on cookies used by Google Analytics can be found at the following address: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en.
To the extent that User’s data is processed using cookies for statistical purposes using Google Analytics, the Joint Collectors transfer User’s data to a third country — the United States of America. Google Inc. joined the EU–US Privacy Shield. In accordance with the decision of the European Commission of 12th July 2016, ref. IP/16/216, the transfer of personal data to entities based in the United States that joined the above-mentioned agreement, ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data, in accordance with Art. 45 GDPR.